Saturday, May 1, 2010
Races! Here we go!
A few weeks ago my friend Kelli and her daughter Jena asked if I wanted to run a race with them and I said SURE! I haven't run all winter so I am a bit out of shape. HAHA! This was my worse time ever for a 5K but I did make it with out stopping or having someone give me CPR.
Kristen and her friend Toni were both there and had shirts on that honored their husbands. Tori's husband is on the front of the shirt and Kristen's on the back. Both named Josh. Kristen worked for Josh and Toni last year when Josh passed away and she is a close friend. Toni is now supporting her in her trial. Kristen walked the 5K. GO GIRL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you Colette. Thanks for letting me let a little bit of my emotion out. I knew I couldn't just completely let go, but it felt good to let a little overflow.
Post a Comment