Every
year we have a birthday party of celebrate the anniversary of Relief Society.
RS is the largest women's organization in the world. We take care of each other
and love each other. I have found my best friends here. This year’s theme for
the party was the Mad Hatter. It was so fun. The cake below was all homemade
and everything was eatable. The sisters were to wear hats. We had dinner and a
small message. I love to visit with everyone. I LOVE TO VISIT.
Sheri Murray and her mom Sharon Hacking
Cathy Tesar and Gail King!
Carlie Dywer, Anna Breson and Joyce Tobler.
Stake RS leaders. wendy Hadlock and Kym Robb.
Marissa Clark and Kathy Winn.
Mandy Anderson and Tami Wood.
Melissa Hardy, Becky Gardner, Kathy Erskin, Heather Moulton and Trisha Lawson.
Joslin Batty.
Sister Cook and brother Batty. Cutest babies there.
No comments:
Post a Comment