Monday, April 25, 2016

Finding Joy-In MIchigan.


I love going to see my babies. They are my world. If you can be IN LOVE with your grandchildren, I AM! I had the best time on my trip. I went for Raquel’s birthday March 22nd. I stayed 10 days. It was so much fun.
The first night I was there their ward had a serve auction. They had great food and lots of good people. Fernie loved the floor.
We played lots of games inside as it was very cold while I was there.  We played in the play house. We watched movies, read books, rode bikes, found flowers and bugs.  Caroline was always winning checkers. Buddy did great on the matching game.
We went bowling two times. They have a nice bowling alley with a great grill with good food. Saying good bye is always hard. I will see them soon. They are coming for the month of July. HOORAY!!



















Bye Bye grammy!

No comments: