Friday, December 19, 2014

12-06-14 Christmas Parties-family friends and loved ones

Little Miss is counting down the days for us to get there. She is so cute. Funny part of this story is Raquel wanted to cute one off each day but Caroline didn't want to cut her chain that she had worked so hard to make. 

My friend Nancy stopped by to see me at my office and we HAD to take a picture. Love this girl!

Fawn was in the Christmas UBOC concert. Mark and I made a date of it and had a wonderful evening. They had a conductor from SLC come and direct. It was FABULOUS! 
There were a lot of people from Vernal who participated. I didn't know we had so much musical talent in the Basin. It was very very very good. 
IT WAS AWESOME!


I went to lunch with my good friend Paris. She gave me this blanket with my three babes on it. I was so excited and can't wait to wrap up in my blanket.



We had our office party at "The Place". Cynthia and Lisa were our hosts. We had Italian food for dinner. It was good food and good friends. I am lucky that I work with a GREAT group of people.
Jared's office has 5 wonderful women who work well together and love each other. No drama at our office. Enjoy the pics. 
Lisa and Cynthia

Whitney-Tiffany-her friend!

Karlene and Edgar!
Mason and Shari!
Dana and Jeff!
Jared and Stephanie!
Karen and Mitch!
Family Feud! Perfect game for these two as the act like brother and sister at work! 
The game host was Mason and he did a great job!
Me and My man!
Love this dude!

No comments: