Sunday, October 12, 2014

10-12-14 Fall in the Mid-West AKA Raquel's House

 Back with my babies again. I feel so blessed that I can come and see my kids so much. I try to see them at least 4 times a year. Mark went on a hunting trip so I decided that a trip to see babies was a great idea. This little chick is so cute and sweet. She is the best baby, She is very small but healthy. As you can tell from the picture she can clear under the table by a few inches.  We had so much fun playing in the yard and being together. C and I played soccer and guess who bit the dust? Yes it was I. I was running after her and fell right on my face. Good thing it was on the grass. I have a few bruises and a little hurt pride but that is all. LOL









 We went one day to a Amish home to get some bread and goods. It was incredible. We also got pumpkins, watermelon, and squash all for a 1$ each, It was on the honor system. Pick what you want and leave your money. 

 Great play room and big sister in charge. LOL

Playing Games all the time at the Bell house. 
 Matt's friend Andy came by to visit for a few days on his way home from doing a medical internship. I roped him into taking our picture so I took his as well. 

2 comments:

Mama Bell said...

You are very blessed! Glad you got to go and thanks for sharing your glorious pictures--I can never get enough.

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

I never have time to check blogs anymore so thanks for posting. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you can come visit and that you take the time out of your busy life to do so. xoxoxo