Monday, August 4, 2014

08-01-2014 The kids are coming! Friends and family!

I know Mark doesn't look happy here but he is VERY happy that our children are coming. He isn't happy because I made him stop in the parking lot and let me take a picture. He says not everyone loves pictures like I do. But I assured him MOST people love them. High Chair and car seats are our life  now. 


Saturday morning I went to a baptism for a friends son and my good friend is the mother and grandmother. Rozan and I have  been good friends for years. She has taught me many wonderful things. She has 8 wonderful children who are all my friends and now I am friends with her grandchildren. Isn't it cool how the circle of friendship works. Ok so I am laughing real hard in the picture. It was funny!!
I guess you had to be there. 
 That afternoon I picked my garden for the first time and hit the jack pot. I love my garden!

Jessica's (my niece) family had a little accident on Monday night. Corbin's brother was carrying him (all 20 pounds) and dropped him. It was an accident but it broke his leg. He has to be in this body cast for 4 weeks. One week down and 3 to go. Poor Jess and Curtis are having a hard time sleeping because Cobrin isn't sleeping. Poor little guy. Not much anyone can do but pray for them all so he gets better fast. 


No comments: