Monday, May 26, 2014

05-12-14 Mothers day

SORRY MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN DOWN AGAIN FOR WEEKS AND I JUST GOT IT WORKING AGAIN. I WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTING RID OF MY BLOG BUT FOUND OUT THAT A LOT OF MY FRIENDS READ IT BECAUSE I AM NOT ON FACEBOOK SO I WILL KEEP IT GOING FOR NOW. 

We have two GREAT mothers. We always get them flowers for their flower beds each spring but hadn't had time to do it yet this year when May 12th came about so they each got a rose with a PROMISE of more to come. Mark and his mom have a great relationship that has a lot of humor. He gets it from her. No one really knows that about her but she is a tease. 


 We had a Hancock Mothers Day dinner at Jessica Spaffords home, my niece. She has a nice new BIG home that we all fit into and we really love it. Thank you for inviting us, ok so we invited our self's and she graciously excepted to  host the dinner. THANK YOU!
LOVE YA MOM!

No comments: