We have had a great week, working, playing and loving.
1st. Joleen is doing so well see her award below. We are very proud of her and all that she is doing not just at school but in the Lords work as well. She is am amazing women.
2. On Sunday we had a lesson in RS on music. They asked us all to think about our favorite hymn guring the week before and share it on Sunday. Well I looked all week for my favorite. I just couldn't pick one. I decided I wasn't going to say anything on Sunday because I couldn't pick. Well you know I'm not to good at keeping my month shut. As people shared something about their hymn something came to my mind. When I was little I lived with Grandma Fern at different times. I remember once she taught me the song "I Am a Child of God" and I have always remembered that time in my life. I can even remember where I was when she sang it to me and taught it to me. We were driving in their old green GMC truck. It had a hole in the floor board and I worried I might fall out of it. I set on a dish pan on the seat so I could see out the window. Long before rules! LOL I feel that at low times in my life I would think to myself "I AM a Child of God" i know it keep me safe.
Oh how I loved my grandma. She was so good to me.
3. Sunday night we took a drive with our GOOD friends Gail and Russell King, we had a GREAT time. You can see from the pictures Mark had us laughing and we couldn't stop. They wind was bad so not great pictures. Still a great evening visiting with them. Love em!
1st
2nd
3rd!

No comments:
Post a Comment