Thursday, November 15, 2012

Life of my babies!

Harmon just turned 4 months old. Crazy how times goes by so fast. He is keeping Raquel hopping. He is a very happy baby as you can see. He is sleeping all night and eating cereal now. We have not seen him since he was 5 weeks old. How we miss him.

 Well for Miss C she is being potty trained. I would say she is smart enough to read this book and potty train herself but that wouldn't be very truthful. She is that smart but I don't think she can read yet!! She will potty train her bother like her Aunt Jo trained her mom. Yes Joleen potty trained Raquel and she did a great job at it. Raquel caught right on to the system. Joleen trained Raquel better then I trained Joleen. Thank you!
I love my babes!!

1 comment:

Mama Bell said...

Only one more month. . . .