Loving Parents!
She loved the cake and didn't sleep much that night. LOL!
The guests!
4-generation picture Colette (50) Raquel (27) Caroline (1) Coleen (75) to bad we are missing oma Fern. Grandpa and Grandma Cunningham where BIG helpers in making this happen. Thanks dad for the remodel on the cabinet.
Thanks Auntie Jo-it was the hit of the party. Everyone wanted to play with it.
we all loved the kitchen!
Oh she likes it already
The grandma's! Does she look like her grandma Bell?
This is a random picture but I wanted to add it because this little dress was Raquels when she turned one. Her grandma Kremin made it for her. Caroline looks as cute as Raquel did in it.



1 comment:
Oh!! What a fun post! You take the best pictures. I always get home and look at my pictures and regret all the photo opportunities I missed! Still learning. . .What fun to see Caroline in that dress of Raquels'. Love you!
Post a Comment