For the 1st time in our lives we were all together and had a family picture taken. I wish I could express my feelings on this day. I felt so much joy and happiness. It was truly one of the happiest days of my life. It was May 28th 2010. Kirk flew in from Portland and Patti drove up from Grass Valley Ca. Kirk and Patti hadn't meet before this day. It was also mom's 74th birthday. We had a BIG picnic in my yard with all the family. I had a photographer come and take pictures. We had a nice BBQ and visited until dark.
Colette-Patti
Our dad was smiling down on us!
Thank you to everyone who made this possible.
I love you!
I love you!
1 comment:
Crazy how much she looks just like you and your brothers! So fun you could have this happen what a nice memory!
Post a Comment