Veva Anderson Harmon
born February 20th 1931-died February 10th 2016
Veva is Matt's grandma (our son in law). She was a charming, sweet, kind, funny lady.
We had the privilege of attending her funeral this week. It was a very nice tribute to her. Dell (grandpa) is going to miss her so. He has Macula Degeneration and has been losing his sight for years. She did all the driving,cleaning,shopping,reading and most everything around the house. Most of her 6 children spoke at the funeral. It was so very nice. I could see Matt in his uncles. I am so happy that Connie always invited us to be a part of their family gatherings.
Veva, Connie, Caroline and Dell 02/15/2011


1 comment:
Thank you for that beautiful tribute to my sweet mother. I love the picture of you and Mark with them, and the others as well. It has been a tender couple of weeks--thankful that we can find peace amidst trials when we have the Comforter to sustain us. Love you two! Connie
Post a Comment