Tuesday, November 11, 2014

11-11-14 My Dad!



28 years ago today we buried my dad in Lapoint. It was a very cold day and a sad one as well. I can truly say it was the best thing that ever happened to me. It awake me from a deep spiritual sleep that I was in and turned my WHOLE world around. I am so grateful for that trial. It changed my whole family's path for the good. Thank you Heavenly Father for knowing what I needed. I miss my dad but I wouldn't change it for anything in this world. 
I have  loaded some random pictures of my dad. They are all good pictures of him not so good of the rest of us but they are making me smile tonight. Enjoy!
 This picture is at my wedding. Look at my dad's smile isn't it bright!
 My dad at 2 years old with his brother Kent at 9 months.
 Handsome fellow!


 my dad's funeral 11-11-86. 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I haven't seen many of Grandpa.