Monday, January 21, 2013

January Visit

Our kids were able to come home for 30 days this year. Matt and Raquel and Joleen spent the first 9 days at our house and then on the 26th of Dec they headed to Bell's in Lehi for the next 2 weeks. Joleen flew home on the 3rd of January. Matt and Raquel came back to Vernal for another 5 days before heading home on the 14th of January. 
Broder his Harmon's name and Caroline says it so cute. This week she said to him "Come on chicky bum". It was so cute. Her mom says that to her all the time but it was the first time we heard her repeat it. So cute. They love each other so much. She is really good with him and he loves her and laughs at everything she does. When she was sick at Christmas she couldn't get near him and it was sad and painful for her. 

Raquel really wanted to take Caroline to the Dinosaur Museum. She loved the puzzles. 
 She is pretty smart!
She did this all by herself. 
 There is a cave with dinosaur sounds and she ran right through it as her dad chased her.
 Digging up the bones!
 Where is Waldo Room. It has many scary noises and life size animal's and you had to find them all. She didn't last long here. 
 Broder was a good boy and loved being in the mommy pack. I think he likes his mommy a lot. 
 This was a fun day for us. We got to take our granddaughter to Wal-Mart all by our self's. It was so fun. She didn't want to set in the front of the cart. 
 When we got to the check stand she got out of the cart and was looking around the check stand when she looked up at grandpa and said "Come on Cowboy". It was so cute!!I know I keep saying she is cute but it is true and this is my blog so I can brag all I want.... 
 This little man was beyond cute-sweet-patient-loving and all around good little boy. 
 I wanted a picture with the kids and here is what we got. 
 2nd!

 3rd!
 Caroline now has the camera for the next few pictures.

One morning she came in the kitchen and said "Hi Gram". She said some cute phrases while she was here so I am going to list just a few.
One day she was going for a nap and she was yelling from up-stairs. "GRAM, GRAM" Her dad told her gram wasn't going to save her. LOL
"Gram lets watch Micky"
"Pa is feeding the horses"
"I want to un-wrap crayons" (she spent hours doing that)

Ok so of most you that are reading this blog know we love board games. LOVE THEM! 
I hate to brag but I won most of the games this time the kids were home. It felt great as I don't win often. 
Off to the airport! So sad as you can see in her face. We miss them all so much. We are planning the next trip. Turn in for more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are such a fantastic gram, I love you!