Okay So I am going to recap this project as it was a BIG project. We started in mid May and tore most of the rooms out. We have had the mounts in my living room for 5 months, yes you heard me 5 months. OUCH!
I am so happy to have my living room back. We took out a bedroom, finished a bathroom and laundry room, and cemented the storage area that has been dirt for 18 years.
There were many people who have helped us along the way and I haven't posted for a while to here we go.
This is my sweet niece Amber who helped me paint the WHOLE thing a few days before to went to Maryland to help Matt and Raquel. She was a trooper and we did it all in one day. We painted it a two tone earth tones. THANK YOU !
I had her take a picture of me working because I noticed that I have been the picture taker and have NEVER had one of me working. WE have all worked hard.
Here is the finished room with the mounts up. Home for the Bear. We don't have any furniture or pictures on the wall yet but for that you will all have to come see us! SMILE!!
Treadmill and safe area.
Here is on the of the doors that Mark made so beautiful. Thanks honey!
Dad did all our lighting and it looks great. Thanks Dad!
The fireplace is BEAUTIFUL We framed it with the same trim we did on the floor.
Here is a picture of the trim that we caulked. Here was the process we put up the trim, caulked, painted the trim AGAIN and then painted the brown again. It took many hours of labor. BUT worth every minute. It makes the room look finished, MAGIC! No holes any where.
Mark is working on putting the surround system in this week and moving all out stuff in from the shed. We also have blinds to put up and all the pictures.
1 comment:
WOOT WOOT it looks awesome, so happy for you guys! It took so long but wasn't it worth it now? can't wait to see it in person.
Post a Comment